Company to unveil new support for SAP Datasphere to speed analytics programs
Syniti data experts and customer panels will share knowledge and experience on a wide array of data topics, including SAP S/4HANA® transformations
FARNBOROUGH, UK – 17 May 2023 – Syniti, a global leader in enterprise data management, today announced it will exhibit its technology, discuss new support for SAP® Datasphere, and share real-world customer case studies at SAP Sapphire Barcelona 24-25 May 2023.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn from and share data challenges with Syniti’s team of experienced data experts, as well as hear directly from Syniti customers. Syniti will showcase the following:
· The company’s new cloud-native unified data platform, the Syniti Knowledge Platform (SKP), which is resold as a solution extension as SAP Advanced Data Migration & Management. Syniti will showcase how its migration, data quality, and governance capabilities help simplify enterprise data migrations for some of the world’s largest organisations.
· Full support for SAP Datasphere, the next generation of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, to deliver scalable access to mission-critical data within a business data fabric. Syniti’s unified data platform will provide the highest data quality, allow customers dynamic analytics capabilities, and accelerate the implementation of SAP Datasphere.
· Onsite demos of the company’s migration and data quality capabilities; as well as the company’s direct solutions, Syniti Match and Syniti Replicate, which provide AI-powered data matching and seamless data delivery, empowering decision makers with relevant, timely data. The company will also showcase its Master Data Governance accelerator, Syniti Rapid Data Governance.
At SAP Sapphire Barcelona, Syniti will be exhibiting at booth #7902, and will feature the following:
· A show floor presentation with global dairy cooperative Royal FrieslandCampina, How FrieslandCampina Enabled Analytics Initiatives with Syniti MDM, discussing how the company has accelerated its analytics initiatives with an end-to-end business data to insights approach.
· A roundtable session with British American Tobacco, Decoupling SAP Master Data Governance from ECC to SAP S/4HANA, Master Data Governance Hub, Data Migration & Beyond, sharing the company’s lessons learned on its transformation journey.
Gordon Lam, chief revenue officer, Syniti, said: “SAP Sapphire events enable Syniti to foster innovative and exciting conversations with our customers, and create new opportunities for growth within the SAP ecosystem. We’ve been fortunate to have a long-standing partnership with SAP, including generating strong results over the many years we have exhibited at Sapphire events. We look forward to another incredible show.”
Please visit Syniti at SAP Sapphire Barcelona at Booth #7902.