Nikon Lenswear UK has been announced as the headline sponsor of 100% Optical’s exciting Studio area – an ultra-cool industrial space in the heart of the show’s Eyewear Zone.
100% The Studio Sponsored by Nikon will feature brands that focus on providing quality, hand-made, bespoke, futuristic designs or luxury eyewear from all across the globe; the area will be a fun networking hub throughout the three-day show, and feature live DJs and themed cocktails.
A familiar presence at the show due to their striking stand designs, Nikon Lenswear UK will also be proudly unveiling the latest innovations in optical technology. Attendees will have the chance to discover spectacle lens solutions that provide stunning clarity, whilst meeting the ever-changing demands of the modern lifestyle.
Running from 25-27 February 2023 at ExCeL London and committed to championing independent eyewear designers, 100% Optical will showcase a myriad of the best independent eyewear designers in the Studio section – brands that focus on providing quality, hand-made, bespoke, futuristic designs or luxury eyewear from all across the globe.
Jill McLellan, Managing Director of Nikon Lenswear UK, said: “We are extremely excited to be hosting the bar within 100% The Studio Sponsored by Nikon where we will be sharing how we can support independents in completing their luxury experiences. We are well known within our Partner practices for providing some of the best experiences and networking opportunities in the industry, so we are looking forward to bringing that excitement to a wider audience during the show!”
Nathan Garnett, 100% Optical show director, added: “Supporting and celebrating independent eyewear is a key focus of 100% Optical, so it’s great to see a global brand like Nikon Lenswear not only extending their presence at the show, but choosing to sponsor an area dedicated to this key segment of the optical sector.”
More than 10,000 optical professionals from around the globe will gather for the three-day celebration of optics for key show features which include:
- Main Stage – world class CPD programme curated by the AOP across three days
- Future Practice Hub – four rooms dedicated to diagnostics, dispensing and clinical skills
- Dispensing Workshop – a space for visitors to experience making and fitting frames first-hand
- 100% The Studio Sponsored by Nikon – with a bigger focus on independent eyewear planned for the 2023 show, 100% Optical will curate a collection of the most inspirational brands from across the globe.
- Optical academy – sponsored by SpaMedica, provides CPD accredited education targeted at the wider practice, from Optical Assistants to Practice Managers
- Live Catwalk shows – showcasing the latest trends provided by exhibitors and their amazing brands three times a day
Visitors can still register to attend 100% Optical for free at 100% Registration 2023.